Monday, March 23, 2015

Lesson 5


  1. Every man has a right to choose his own destiny.
  2. Your heart is your best compass.
  3. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
  4. The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it's all that matters.
  5. Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life.


My favorite two are, 2&5.

I chose 2 and 5 because, they are how i have been feeling lately. I think your heart/instinct means alot

to a person and 99.9% you should always follow your heart and what it tells you. Most of the time it

will lead you to good. Your heart is everything and has many meanings to it. 

I think 5 is a prime example because, in the end of your life you aren't going to die with anyone. Its 

only you, Alot of the time you cant trust the closest people to you. You have to be careful for the 

ones you continue hanging around. There has been people I thought was there for me like i was, but 

they stole from me (i went to get it back, but still.) You cant let your guard down at anytime because,

people don't care alot of the time. I learn alot with who i hung out with, and that wont happen ever 

again. I make sure i don't get into trouble, and i do that by playing basketball , doing my homework, 

in the house alot and keeping a tight circle. Another reason i chose this is because, not everyone i 

used to know, is no longer in my life. Im not mad about it, i just be careful on trusting everyone.

One other reason 2 is an example is, your heart should be strong and not worry about the negative 

things around you. You should always do you, don't let anyone turn you to the bad side. Always 

follow what your heart tells you.























No comments:

Post a Comment