Monday, March 23, 2015

lesson 9



I believe that every harmless person deserves respect. People should treat everyone with respect as

long as you get it back. Respect is a huge key in the way you live and who you are. Respect is

not always given and i understand that, and i have understood that from a young age. People

don't always show it. People have got over on me, and i experienced disrespect when i know

i deserve respect when i didn't receive it. So that's why I strongly believe in people should show

more respect.



I believe that "Your heart is your best compass." this means that your heart is your instinct. You

should always follow it. You should always more than not, go with your first thought. Most people

make their mistakes trying not to make mistakes. I think you should just go with your gut feeling.


"Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you

lessons in life." I really like that quote because, it is very true in life to anyone and everyone. I believe

it either will or has happened to everyone. I would advise everyone to be careful of who they put

their selves around because, not everyone is going to be there for you or be your real friend.

I have had fake friends that tried to take advantage of me, but I just take that as motivation and watch

who i hang around. Not everyone is a true friend, you just have to choose right from wrong.

I believe no one should be discriminated for what they act like or who they are or what color they

are. Everyone is created equal, We are all human beings. No one should be treated with

discrimination is what i say. But i see it many places i am.




















No comments:

Post a Comment